Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements ROV Supervisors and Pilot Techs Required

ROV Supervisors and Pilot Techs Required

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements ROV Supervisors and Pilot Techs Required

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    ROVBOSS
    Participant

ROV Company in South East Asia has a requirement for the above positions for specifically a contract beginning second week of November for approx 30 days.
    There will be ongoing requirements for all personnel. Please respond with cv and expected day rate, thank you.

misiuek
    Participant

whats the rov?

where abouts the work? hope its in better seas than we are in at the moment … lovely jubbly waves and not a lot of action…

lastly a question of why should people send cv’s to yet another ‘anomoyous’ person who wont use their real name.

regards

luckyjim37
    Participant

Which company is it? Oh yeah and all the other questions Misiuek asked.

Anonymous

I am so sad to see that someone posts a message up and gets insulted by you when you clearly do not know this person.if we want to send our cv’s then it is not your business.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

I am so sad to see that someone posts a message up and gets insulted by you when you clearly do not know this person.if we want to send our cv’s then it is not your business.

Save,

How can folks send their cv if they don’t know whom to send it to???

Anonymous

what a pile of crap people send cv’s to people they do not know all the time.dont judge everyone by your own dubious standards.again why is it your business?

TheBaron
    Participant

I totally agree with, savechange. Every time an anonymous user comes to this forum with intentions of helping the community out by soliciting CV’s, for the purpose of providing juicy jobs, all and sundry get all bent out of shape! How can you all be so crass? 👿
    Your CV only contains harmless information like name, address, telephone numbers, email, age, birthdate, passport number, Social Security Number/National Insurance Number, schools attended, colleges attended, companies that you’ve worked for, & cetera. I mean, what possible use could that be to a hoaxer? You people are not very friendly. 😥

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Savechange , The question as to who it is I think is quite justified when you find a few of these Genuine companies pass Your C.V to other people that you might not wish to have !
    Yes this has happened to me on several occasions and Has got me a bit miffed 👿
    If a company comes on this website asking for C.Vs , He/She should state who they are !
    Standards 👿 Yes I have , thankyou , and I like to keep to them !

Anonymous

justified it may be,does that mean you have to be nasty to him/her.it is hard to see why you can be annoyed because people spread your CV about unless there are lies on it and you do not want people who know you to see it and see the lies.who are you? or is it a case of you want to know but do not want others to know you. who is misieuk? who are all the people speaking here now.I am John Stewart.lets see who of you have the balls to say who you are!!

TheBaron
    Participant

Hey lastboy………….what if it’s the TAXMAN?! 😯 😥

Anonymous

if you are scared of the taxman that is because you are cheating and you get all you deserve.i am all for paying as little as possible to the taxman,but only within the law,that way i have no fear of the taxman.truth and honesty is the best defence, if you are a liar then you will be found out.none of the dribble put forward so far justifies nastyness.which is what was the original point i made.

Black Dog
    Participant

ROV

Anonymous

yes that is what is good about this site,you and the rest of the philistines will not tell the masses what to do.so if we want to send our cv then we will.if we do not want to send our cv we will not,but you will having nothing to do with our dedcison.so no matter how much you will not tell us what to do.

I have been reading many posts,and see certain people seem to stick together and there seems to be ring leaders also.you all know who you are,stop thinking you rule the world and let the rest of us enjoy the world.

Donnie Cameron
    Participant

I didn’t find anything in Museik post insulting and don’t really understand how anyone could:?

Anonymous

good for you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar