Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements ROV Supervisors and Pilot Techs Required

ROV Supervisors and Pilot Techs Required

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements ROV Supervisors and Pilot Techs Required

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    TheBaron
    Participant

It looks like Star/ROVBOSS has returned, in yet another incarnation! 🙄 Whenever I see someone gobbing off during their first couple of posts I’m thinking, "I guess we have upset this muppet under his former username, so now the loser is trying to fight back, albeit as a unilateral fan of himself under a different guise."
    Anyway, that’s more than enough time wasted on this particular stultus! 😉
    Es debilem vinculum, vale! 😆

TheBaron
    Participant

savechange wrote

you and the rest of the philistines will not tell the masses what to do

From Wikipedia:Philistinism is a derogatory term used to describe a particular attitude or set of values. A person called a Philistine (in the relevant sense), is said to despise or undervalue art, beauty, intellectual content, and/or spiritual values. Philistines are also said to be materialistic, to favor conventional social values unthinkingly, and to favor forms of art that have a cheap and easy appeal (e.g. kitsch).

Yup! That’s me. Just checking! 8)

beagle
    Participant

👿 I’M JOHN STEWART 😈

misiuek
    Participant

NASTY MOI!? me thinks not….

and certainly not insulting a genuine question or 2 which have never been answered.

it certainly isnt hard to find my ‘real’ name on here.

thank you ‘savechange’ for making a mountain out of a molehill , we’d get on well!

TheBaron
    Participant

‘Cause I’m John Stewart, yes I’m the real Stewart
    All you other John Stewart’s are just imitating
    So won’t the real John Stewart please stand up,
    please stand up, please stand up?

Anonymous

ah well that killed a shift 😉 sorry ROVBOSS for turning your call into a joke.i was bored!!

Anonymous

The Baron was good value,i look forward to crossing swords one day on a real issue.as for john stewart,i’ll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Lets see now Savechange 😀
    I know who Pondlife is , I know who Rovsuper is,I know who Axeman is , I know who Baron is In fact I know quite a few people on here and they know me 😀
    That is because I have worked with most of them on some job or another and I am privileged to know their actual names .
    I do not know you !
    The difference is they are Friends where as you ain’t !
    Some Bloke ( Or female ) under the guise of Rovboss is asking everyone to send their C.V …meaning Curriculum Vitae , Meaning Lifes history of , Personal stuff like , REF , Baron Date 05 th Nov 2007 , 1106 hrs .
    Misiuek asked a perfectly straight forward question that anybody else with experience would know !
    Mr A. Another 😀

TheBaron
    Participant

The change was saved. Thank you most graciously. I look forward to your next shift with utmost anticipation. T’was fun. 😉
    P.S. You must be on one of those terribly exciting trips? Weather downtime? Trainee driving you nuts? 😆

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Alternatively, if you may be interested in working in that region you could always send a private message to the original poster and ask them a few questions rather than turn this thread into a petty kindergarten zone.

To meet the ever younger age group we seem to be catering for these days
    http://www.ROVworld_teens.com website should go live soon.

TheBaron
    Participant

Soundz kule 2 me! lol brb rafl like soooooo umhum w-e cul8r 🙄
    I hope it will have a suitable ‘yoof-oldie’ translator, and a very efficient dictionary tool.

TheBaron
    Participant

Despite the fact that the thread regressed somewhat, the message should be quite clear that offering personal information to anonymous entities on the web is not such a clever thing to do. I would find it hard to believe that any ROV operator does not have a domain now. To authenticate the solicitation, a simple email to the alleged originator via one of your more anonymous ‘hot/Gmail addresses should suffice. One does not have to think too far back, to remember that there have been several phishing attempts in these forums, some of which even had a modicum of complexity in order to appear genuine.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I can just picture you Baz , in a dusty library 🙂
    Scraggley Ginger beard and a black cape 😀

Savante
    Participant

Nice!! A highland batman. 👿

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Nay laddie 😆
    Birkenheeeeeeeeeed !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar