Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work ROV Supt. / Supv. availability

ROV Supt. / Supv. availability

Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work ROV Supt. / Supv. availability

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Mag50
    Participant

Thank you James

Micbeth
    Participant

Hey Scott,
    I’m amazed that your post indicating that you are available for work has gone to 3 pages of comments. Certainly scared me off from being high profile on this site.
    I have seen in old posts on other subjects that you are well regarded by influential people in the industry, such as reece the sanddancer, et al. Are the rates really so low that you would rather stay ay home?
    I still have no problem getting work at good rates (over 450 quid for supervisor), but in your opinion am I lucky to be in the right place at the right time?
    I’m also an old dinosaur in the industry, well almost, six months until the 20 years (and the 5th 5 year plan for being offshore and then getting out).

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Hey Scott,
    I’m amazed that your post indicating that you are available for work has gone to 3 pages of comments. Certainly scared me off from being high profile on this site.
    I have seen in old posts on other subjects that you are well regarded by influential people in the industry, such as reece the sanddancer, et al. Are the rates really so low that you would rather stay ay home?
    I still have no problem getting work at good rates (over 450 quid for supervisor), but in your opinion am I lucky to be in the right place at the right time?
    I’m also an old dinosaur in the industry, well almost, six months until the 20 years (and the 5th 5 year plan for being offshore and then getting out).

Micbeth,
    450 quid = $626….. as of this post. It’s all well and good IF you live in the UK (your choice). But if that 450GBP WAS $900 then what would you do or think??? Sorry, no pounds for me thanks very much!

Missed that one… "5th 5 yr. plan"…… indeed, they tend to go pear-shaped don’t they????

And…. to the other poster…. "empty vessels" my greying butt!!!

Anonymous

MicBeth

"being high profile on this site"

There’s an old saying…..empty vessels make most noise…….

😆

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar