Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Where can I go out in Malabo, Equitorial Guinea/

Where can I go out in Malabo, Equitorial Guinea/

Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Where can I go out in Malabo, Equitorial Guinea/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Mag50
    Participant

Hi fellows,

Anyone knows of some good safe clubs or bars in Malabo, Equitorial Guinea

ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO
    Participant

Anywhere, just go out with a sign round your neck saying I hate blacks like Bruce Willis in Die Hard did, you will do the British S Club lads down there all a favor.

Mag50
    Participant

Sounds like that what you did when you was there?

backwoods
    Participant

Anywhere, just go out with a sign round your neck saying I hate blacks like Bruce Willis in Die Hard did, you will do the British S Club lads down there all a favor.

You see Mag, this is the kind of crap we talked about. You didn’t say anything to these brits, all you did was ask a question and this is what you have to deal with. What the crap is and S-club brit? I bet that is the ones that brush one a month. Well bro, it sounds like you won’t run out of toilet paper over there because there is plenty brits running around.

Redneck1019
    Participant

Your 100% right backwoods, I stopped coming to this site just because of that and I know a few other guys who have done the same. They really go out of their way to say something about the US don’t they. But man do they get mad when you give it back to them!!! 😈

bt
    Participant

What drivel!!!!! Grow up!!!!

backwoods
    Participant

What drivel!!!!! Grow up!!!!

What are you talking about? Who said anything about a drive? Are you in the right place?

Ewan McKen
    Participant

Do you not ‘Speak English Boy’?

The word is Drivel not Drive.

backwoods
    Participant

Do you not ‘Speak English Boy’?

The word is Drivel not Drive.

Hell want do you speck? I can’t tell anything from that flag. Whats the problem, you have multiple personalities are something?

Ewan McKen
    Participant

Hell want do you speck?

Sorry,

If I had known you cant speak English I would not have asked.

Regards,
    I5

ROVRatt
    Participant

Hey – Ho Backwoods!

Nice purty star spangled banner you have. Can you tell me the significance of the red and white stripes and the reason for the number of stars represented?

bt
    Participant
    Andy Shiers
    Participant

😆

backwoods
    Participant

Hey – Ho Backwoods!

Nice purty star spangled banner you have. Can you tell me the significance of the red and white stripes and the reason for the number of stars represented?

Well yes I can, and if you think the colors on the flag stand for anything you don’t know anything about it. The stars stand for the fifty states but there is no legally symbolism to the colors and shapes on the flag. However, folk theories and traditions say that the stripes refer to rays of sunlight and that the stars refer to the heavens, the highest place that a person could aim to reach. Tradition holds that George Washington proclaimed: "We take the stars from Heaven, the red from our mother country, separating it by white stripes, thus showing that we have separated from her, and the white stripes shall go down to posterity representing Liberty”. The flag consists of thirteen equal horizontal stripes of red (top and bottom) alternating with white, with a blue rectangle in the canton bearing fifty small, white, five pointed stars arranged in nine offset horizontal rows of six stars (top and bottom) alternating with rows of five stars. The fifty stars on the flag represent the fifty states and the thirteen stripes represent the original thirteen colonies that rebelled against the British crown and became the first states in the Union. But I have to make mine smaller on here soon, James asked me to because this one is too big and it messes with the layout of the page. I’ll have to get back to you on the rest of your crap, I’m busy on a job now.
    Love ya lots, hugs and kisses

Excableguy
    Participant

He must been busy right enough.

text remarkably similar too – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_United_States

Although it is a shame the question was asked.

It is a bigger shame that this American v Brit bull and other frivolous comments seems to have taken over. ROVWORLD is turning from a useful resource into a soap box for whingers, moaners and racists (apparently).

Shame.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar