Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Where can I go out in Malabo, Equitorial Guinea/

Where can I go out in Malabo, Equitorial Guinea/

Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Where can I go out in Malabo, Equitorial Guinea/

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    thomas
    Participant

Gents we are trying to form an INTERNATIONAL association of members.I know the subject of senses of humour differ from country to country.
    How about we put our efforts against those that would work against us instead of against each other.
    As to Malabo just have a look around and Im sure you will find a few suitable places.
    Just try to avoid conflict with the locals and each other.

Sit Rep
    Participant

Never been there, but a suggestion for anywhere really (from experience elsewhere)…

1) Find a convenient/secure spot e.g.hotel patio area (near an embassy district is possibly best) (MAKE EVAC PLAN)

2) Organise the local personnel (secure your taxi/fixer/gofer) you may/will need beer, ice, beer, ice and perhaps those oestrogen-based life-forms

3) You may well be a hero in your own lunch-time but Tequila Slammers before lunch doesn’t help survival in a target rich environment . You ARE the TARGET. Stick to beer or something softer.

4) Dinnae fash the locals

3) ENJOY using CDF

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar