Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Who’s Hiring

Who’s Hiring

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Who’s Hiring

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    iROV
    Participant

iROV wrote:

However, being accepted to do such a field of study would be easier for someone with a trade ticket (A lot of one) than for someone with a bit of both or a nothing of anything.

So you’re basicaly refering to an autodidact here!

Toni Morgan
    Participant

Nice word Irov (autodidact), I’ll remember to use it myself.
    Firstly I think you need a certificate in one of the fields, degree or HNC but the rest you can pick up as you go along. What you have to remember is that you should know the workings of a ROV system if you want to be a pilot/tech and I mean elctrical/hyd bla bla bla without a degree in them.
    So when someone says they know a bit of everything I’m asuming they know the workings of an ROV system or at least the basics principles of electrical/electronics/hyd and mech on a rov.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

……..
    So when someone says they know a bit of everything I’m asuming they know the workings of an ROV system or at least the basics principles of electrical/electronics/hyd and mech on a rov.

I take the more conservative approach and assuming nothing until I can see what they can actually do.

Subhuman
    Participant

Well I have been following this thread for awhile now, and am thinking about changing my name to Mike or Steve.
    So who is really hiring these days?
    Bob
    😀 😯

Toni Morgan
    Participant

It’s a myth, no one is hiring

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Farmers are hiring at the moment 😀

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Lost,

That reminds me…. Anybody need a farmer job and is a clanky? You can work on my rice harvesters….

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I’ll be right over , but I want more than my basic rate as I’m experienced . If we agree on a rate , you won’t shaft me afterwards 😕
    I have the backing of the mob……. Capice !

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

😆 😆 😆

Some of those 12 hr. days can be rough… but getting off topic again dude….

Ray Shields
    Participant

Lots of temporary postie jobs going just now – plus the usual Christmas shop assistant rush!

Offshore? Nah, it has gone quieter, traditionally this is not a time for people being taken on.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Don’t forget flippin’ burgers Ray…

Tho’ the prospect of an early start for 2010 is looking pretty good.

Toni Morgan
    Participant

If you want to be hired just say you are willing to work Christmass and New Year, I’m sure you will get some response. I am.

I AM WILLING TO WORK CHRISTMASS AND NEW YEAR

Keith Jones
    Participant

Team recruitment Aberdeen advertising at present

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar