Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates what’s a good payrate for Equatorial Guinea?

what’s a good payrate for Equatorial Guinea?

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates what’s a good payrate for Equatorial Guinea?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Keep clear of Equtorial Guinea if i were you, they have reciprocal tax agreement like Norway with the UK, hence dont matter what kind of ship your on – you wont get yer tax back!!!

P.s its a hole too!!!!!!!

Mag50
    Participant

I appreciate all the information that I received from you all.

Thanks,

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Lost dude,

I agree, let’s get all the young lads to go to W. Africa…

SMURF
    Participant

For all the guys who do not know the difference. There are Equitorial Guinea, Guinea, both in Africa and Papua New Guinea in the pacific.
    The going rate for dayrater is around 400GBP for sub engineer contractor.
    No uplift in EG, only in Nigeria, which at the moment is not recommended for anybody who values their life.
    It is a standard rate for almost all of W. Africa, including EG.
    Make sure you have your malaria medication, yellow fever shot and a large can of bug spray.
    Upon arriving, we will be met with a cluster-f**k of immigration and porter boys all mingled in one place.
    If you are an American, no visa required but they will try to stiff you anyway.
    Once you are offshore, you are OK, except for occational thievery and bad service at the chow line.
    If you can live with all of this hassle then come on over!! 😀
    I just came here for warm weather, hiding from the cold.
    Oh, alot of agencies are also looking for Supv too!!
    Good Luck on whatever decision you make!! 8)

Mag50
    Participant

Thanks Smurf, I appreciate you reasonable response

backwoods
    Participant

Hi,

I have looked at the pay rates and did not find one for equatorial Guinea.
    Could some one give me a date rate for a sub engineer day rate and any other information that I could use will be appreciated

Hey there Mag 50, you have to over look the Brit bunch. They are all still pissed that we kicked their ass and sent them back to the joke they call a country to eat fish and chips and pay taxes. I’m in the same boat as you right now. I maybe going over there but not to sure. I need to get a heads up on whats being paid in that part of the world. I spent a year in Iraq doing security and right now Africa looks just as bad. Being offshore on an ROV vessel doesn’t help. Your always tided down with your wire so you can run or just run over their boats. I’m going to ask for $850.00 a day and if they don’t want to do that I’ll just stay here in the GOM. Its the best place in the world to work anyway. Hell it could be a lot worse, we could be some be some Stuck up brit with bad teeth an ugly wife and nothing to show for our lives, walking around trying to put everyone else down to make us feel better for our piss poor excuse of a country. But that’s just me, I can’t stand to some irritant nut wad who doesn’t know jake about shit. I have yet to meet a brit that I couldn’t work in the dirt with my arms tided behind my back. There not one on earth that a country boy from south Ms. can’t out do any day of the week. We don’t work them over here, we do let them clean our rooms and make ours beds.

backwoods
    Participant

Mag50

Might be the give away there in the name, if he is GOM Oceaneering his rates are so far wrong of anyone else in the world that the questin is asked.
    They can be on as little as $50.00 per day plus salary basic(re-Crap)

So soon to be EX OI if your any good and dont gob off like most of your countrymen you should be able to command circa $600-$700 per day anywhere in the world plus uplift for West Africa to with no probs.

Gop off, that sounds like something a brit would say. I guess your teeth are so bad you can’t say much. I take it that’s a bad thing? Well, you being a brit I’m sure you think you know everything so let me explain something to you. I can take the lowest man on my crew and he’ll work any two of you in the dirt and a bad day. I have yet to meet a brit that could work with me, you just don’t know what real work is and you can’t handle it. Maybe you brits try to make yourselves think you’re good at something, that’s what it is. You have nothing over there, your country is piss poor and your military is a joke. I’ve worked with them and damn, no wonder we had to same your asses. All you have is a bunch of prissy little border line fags playing with guns! But I got off the subject sorry, anyway back to most brits being dumb as dirt. All I see from you brit is an American want to be, that’s all. So take your bad teeth and go kiss your butt ugly wife.. $%^k off,,,,,,,,

Mag50
    Participant

backwood,

LOL, LOL, that was funny

backwoods
    Participant

backwood,

LOL, LOL, that was funny

Thank you, I liked it too..

backwoods
    Participant

backwood,

LOL, LOL, that was funny

Hey Mag, do you know when you maybe going? I don’t know for sure yet but its on the table. I’m a supervisor and a buddy of mine who is a sup to is going for sure and he wants me with him.

rigpig
    Participant

backwoods is a cock

bt
    Participant

i`ll second that!!
    Dry your eyes backwoods there`s loads of work if you`re good enough???

Mag50
    Participant

Hi Backwood,

It’s a for sure job, the tickets is in my hands. Im leaving tomorrow and will arrive there on Saturday. I will pm you with some information so you can ask question to get more information.
    What vessel will your friend going on?
    It’s good to get a good laugh and a reasonable reply. LOL

Thanks Backwood

Jason Graham
    Participant

Happy new year to you all,

Me thinks somone was dropped on their head as a child, me also thinks somone’s butt ugly wife (with bad or no teeth) ran off with a british squaddie, me thinks, if your willing to go onto a site and slag off a whole country your as dumb as a box of rock’s.
    In fact I think I know you, are you called Leonard Lawrence
    (aka) private pyles.

like a box of rocks 🙂

Andy Shiers
    Participant

That’s alright Paddy 🙂
    I’ve never met a "Wide Mouth Frog" That is not so far Up his ass ,That’s why they speak funny and canna command the queens language 😀
    You stay in GOM , Backwoods , The rest off the world will live safely and soundly knowing that you Septic Tanks will quiver on the other side of the Atlantic out of harms way 😀

I have yet to meet a brit that could work with me,

I think he just explained it himself 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • The topic ‘what’s a good payrate for Equatorial Guinea?’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar