Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates what’s a good payrate for Equatorial Guinea?

what’s a good payrate for Equatorial Guinea?

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates what’s a good payrate for Equatorial Guinea?

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Ray Shields
    Participant

Backwoods,

you say you work for C_Innovations, now part of the Chouest Group who have a policy that says

It is the policy of the Chouest companies to provide our employees with a positive, cooperative, non-coercive work environment, free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation. This policy recognizes hat harassment, discrimination or retaliation of any kind directed at an employee, including harassment of a sexual nature, is improper and will ot be tolerated. Your employer prohibits retaliation and also discrimination or harassment of employees on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, disability or national origin. Verbal, visual or physical conduct that creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment is an example of the type of conduct which is prohibited by this policy.

Examples of actions that may constitute discrimination or harassment in isolation of this policy include epithets, slurs or negative stereotyping. Written materials in the workplace showing hostility toward an employee because of the employee’s race, color, gender, age, religion, disability or national origin are also prohibited.

Note the National Origin example. I’m sure your company would love to see how you are representing them on here. Kindly stop it.

And the rest of you – just ignore him.

backwoods
    Participant

Backwoods,

you say you work for C_Innovations, now part of the Chouest Group who have a policy that says

It is the policy of the Chouest companies to provide our employees with a positive, cooperative, non-coercive work environment, free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation. This policy recognizes hat harassment, discrimination or retaliation of any kind directed at an employee, including harassment of a sexual nature, is improper and will ot be tolerated. Your employer prohibits retaliation and also discrimination or harassment of employees on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, disability or national origin. Verbal, visual or physical conduct that creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment is an example of the type of conduct which is prohibited by this policy.

Examples of actions that may constitute discrimination or harassment in isolation of this policy include epithets, slurs or negative stereotyping. Written materials in the workplace 8)

Note the National Origin example. I’m sure your company would love to see how you are representing them on here. Kindly stop it.

And the rest of you – just ignore him.

That’s cute, I like it, I like it a lot.. so you think it’s a bad thing when someone bad months you or your country and you don’t like do you? Then you should know how we feel every time we log on here and have to wade through all the yank crap that is put on here. It doesn’t feel good having to hear that mess does it? like I said before, if you can’t take it keep your mouth shut about me and my countryman and I won’t say anything I’ve had my fill of reading that garbage. And if you read that it says (showing hostility toward an employee because of the employee’s race, color, gender, age, religion, disability or national origin are also prohibited.) You’re not an employee, but keep up the good work. And my boss feels the way I do, we’re all sick of hearing that yankee crap and gob off junk. But hey, keep up the good work mate.
    8)

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Some recent some posts in this thread are abusive, verging on racist or have nothing to do with the original topic.

One of these days we will set up a kiddies forum. In the meantime….

A quick reminder. We have basic rules on this site. If you don’t want to abide by them that fine with me as long as you don’t complain when your account is deleted without notice.

Anyone posting racist or abusive content may find their account missing, without further warning, the next time they check into the site.

Some posts have been edited or deleted. No accounts have been deleted yet!

Thread Locked!

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The topic ‘what’s a good payrate for Equatorial Guinea?’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar