Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? new fugro ops manager

new fugro ops manager

Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? new fugro ops manager

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    SGB
    Participant

Ghoster (or should I say Jim 😉 )

Wise choice indeed.

melvodon
    Participant

where is he these days anyway, think i heard he was oceaneering middle east or something?

That would be correct RVC he is in Dubai and is Opps Manager for Angola

brazzoboy
    Participant

Who is this mystery KP??

Ian MacKenzie may be taking on the role again. Would be a good thing as he did a pretty reasonable job last time he did it.

SGB
    Participant

Nothing has been decided, just names in the hat.

KP the mystery man – some say he sleeps upside down and eats live squirrels. All I know is he is the best candidate from all the names mentioned so far.

Anonymous

I bet alot of you guys have framed ROV pictures hanging on your walls at home.

SGB
    Participant

Brigs 34 – excellent post, although not sure what relevance that has to the subject.
    But bravo, nice to hear your opinion.

ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO
    Participant

"Ian MacKenzie did a decent job last time he did it"

mmmmmm didn’t everyone start leaving last time he did it?

brazzoboy
    Participant

No, a lot had left before then. Ian steadied the ship and maybe Doug Graham with Ian overseeing operations would be the way to go. Unless of course Ray gets the job! I’ve also heard that Richard Benzie is going for it.

ROVinNZ
    Participant

Who would KP, R Benzie, Doug, Ian , Sandy be replacing,,,I have lost touch with the North East, I thought Jim Mann was the new boss and george robertson helping? Oh and Gillespie is he still there?

truered
    Participant

gillespie left ages ago. Jim mann and george are a part of diffrent group withing the company, nowt to do with ops

whoever takes it must be pretty crazy, thankless task at best

SGB
    Participant

Just a thought…

Isn’t Ian Mac an Ops Director?, if so would he be interested in dropping down to an Ops Manager?

Ray Shields
    Participant

new ROV ops manager for fugro needed doug graham has been mentioned 😈

That is a case of putting two and two together and making seven. It is not true.

As for me do the job?? Apart from the fact I am incapable of doing that job (I went to the same diplomacy school as Doug, tho he took it to Degree level) , I would rather chew off my right leg than take up such a position!

TheProphet
    Participant

There is surely only one candidate for such a high profile position like this. BOOMER surely he has all the right credentials ! 🙂

J Deans
    Participant

No-one so far has asked the question – what happened to the OLD ops manager that he needs replacing??

HelpMaBoab
    Participant

Dave McKay was doing it I think, with Pete McKenzie assisting.
    Sooper if the dream team of Michie AKA Trainspotter, and The 2 pint wonder Doug the thug were reunited 😆 😆
    Even Oceaneering would be attractive to work for 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar