Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? new fugro ops manager

new fugro ops manager

Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? new fugro ops manager

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Cabledog
    Participant

Hey Dino,

Sorry mate, but I don’t think it’s right to say anything about any movements of staff be they office staff or field guys. It is upto the powers that be to sort out the comms links to everyone throughout the company to let people know what is happening. I am only a P/T so it is not for me to say anything.

The way things get done at many companies (not just in O&G) does lead to lots of gossip and rumour mongering etc but the only way to sort the comms out is to fix the breaks in the line, and that takes effort from everyone involved, but would make life so much easier and more pleasant. (especially when you only get the info you need to get to the job when you are at the airport ❗ ❗ )

The info will come out when it’s ready to, personally I am not bothered who gets the job as long as he/she can do it well.

Dog

J Deans
    Participant

No problem, you don’t have to say a thing.

For the rest of the guys who now no longer have a manager and haven’t been told about it, it may mean something to them.

If companies would speak to their staff, there would be no need for rumours or gossip.

The info will come out when it’s ready to, personally I am not bothered who gets the job as long as he/she can do it well.

That’s true, but many people who have been in the game for sometime know who can do a job and who can’t therefore that is why they will discuss names. As you don’t know the names there is no need for you to discuss them.

Cabledog
    Participant

Dino,

It is more a case of not gossiping about who may or may not get the job. Let’s see who gets it then people can make their comments. Whoever it is must be given the chance to do the job without people who know him/her getting down on things before hand. Some will like who ever it is others will not, always the same no matter where you go.

Just gotta live with it I suppose and do our own jobs 💡

Later
    Dog

Ray Shields
    Participant

Hope someone gets it soon!

Steve Keir
    Participant

Well who is it then?

Ray Shields
    Participant

Still advertised and still looking for someone 😀

You fancy the pay cut to do it? 😀 😀

Steve Keir
    Participant

Strooth!..Only been on here for ten minutes and I’ve already got a job offer!…More your cup of tea I think!

bt
    Participant

and kp gets the job

Ray Shields
    Participant

And for those of you who are no good at initials – the job goes to Keith Pritchard following an internal shift within the company.

He got it last week but I was waiting on confirmation.

RMAC
    Participant

I wish him all the best in his new position.

Cheers

Reece

SGB
    Participant

Nothing has been decided, just names in the hat.

KP the mystery man – some say he sleeps upside down and eats live squirrels. All I know is he is the best candidate from all the names mentioned so far.

Best of Luck Keith

TheProphet
    Participant

I hope he is only eating grey squirrels and not our protected red ones. 😆

J Deans
    Participant

Apparently Keith is not doing the same job as Dave did. He will be more like a Technical manager, in charge of the stores, workshops and technical support side of things.

Gary Craigan will remain in charge of personnel and operations.

Anonymous

Hey Dino,

Dog

What a shame the dregs from ROVTECH are in there!!! Lets hope Fugro stop as soon as possible there decline to the bottom of the barrel where ROVTECH always hung out. I commend Fugro for ridding the industry of such a cancer as ROVTECH, but please lets hope they have not become permanently infected with the cancer themselves.

TheBaron
    Participant

Hey Dino,

Dog

What a shame the dregs from ROVTECH are in there!!! Lets hope Fugro stop as soon as possible there decline to the bottom of the barrel where ROVTECH always hung out. I commend Fugro for ridding the industry of such a cancer as ROVTECH, but please lets hope they have not become permanently infected with the cancer themselves.

I guess this post will provoke a few responses!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar