Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? new fugro ops manager

new fugro ops manager

Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? new fugro ops manager

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    downthere
    Participant

Heard that Sandy had a job in Angola running a large companies ROV interests in that country.

rov4ever
    Participant

Downthere, alledgedly that is what he will be doing

HelpMaBoab
    Participant

Wonder if he still has his scabby parka? Maybe he has a short sleeve tropical one for Angola 😆

Mrhappy
    Participant

And i wonder if he will get a vehicle with magical powers to repair equipment like the Ford Sierra Estate he had at HMB 😆

LukeD
    Participant

Are we talkin’ Home Made Boats here ?

Balloo
    Participant

Worked with Sandy for number of years and always found him to be a good egg.
    Got loads of bad press under DG……….mostly due to doing DGs dirty work.

I think Sandy would think twice before going back to Fugro.
    Sad to see Mackay go too………..but life goes on and Im sure Fugro will too

downthere
    Participant

Coundn’t agree more. Sandy got a lot of bad press but he isn’t a bad guy. Most people who had a problem with him never actually met him face to face or spoke to him on the phone. He was tarred by the curse of e-mail conversations being taken the wrong way.

Companies always move on from individual resignations. Loosing someone of Dave McKays ability would be a blow to anyone but Fugro are a very big company now with a big and very capable staff.

EVOROV
    Participant

Keith Robathan – Fugro Ops manager
    Dave Mckay – Oceanteam
    Sandy Michie – Total Angola
    Mark Jones (MJ) – Fugro Egypt in country PM
    OI man to Acergy was Mark Slessor but he never replaced someone, new position.

FACT, good when you know 😉

rovrave
    Participant

actually it’s changed again it’s doug as the office lady (he’s getting the skirt altered) and Sandy is being promoted because he is actually an ROV op’s manager on his mother’s side and ….oh oh no it’s changed again it’s actually michael jackson who will be bringing in his monkey as op’s assistant (apparently this position does not really require an IQ) and oh oh , no it’s changed again bla bla bla bla bla ……………………..

you are right WHO REALLY CARES!!!!!!!!

Ray Shields
    Participant

you are right WHO REALLY CARES!!!!!!!!

errr, the people who will be working under whoever the new Ops Manager have a fair interest in who its going to be 🙂

luckyjim37
    Participant

Quite right Ray the people who work at Fugro care…….So why do we keep hearing all about it on here.

Without upsetting people is there any laundry which other companies might want to air in public as just Fugro and the odd Oceaneering gossip story is starting to get a little boring now.

Who ever does or did get the job good luck and start by talking to staff about what is and is not to be put in the public domain and start keeping inhouse conversations in house.

And before you get upset Ray you did not start this thread but there is a lot of Fugro information leaking out

Ray Shields
    Participant

I have seen nothing officially about Dave leaving, its not good when the workforce learn things on here rather than the company telling them, especially as gossip on here is normally wrong.

theres a lot of gossip on here from Fugro mainly because there are a lot of Fugro people on here (even if they dont say they are).

Cabledog
    Participant

Correct ray,

"Nothing official" Maybe people should just keep quite about it all until it is announced 💡 💡

It does not bother me who get the job as long as he/she (maybe) gets given the opportunity to do the job to the best of their ability, without all the gossip queens on here formulating an opinion before hand. 😳

And I also work for Fugro 😯

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Be good
    Dog

SGB
    Participant

Keith Robathan – Fugro Ops manager
    Dave Mckay – Oceanteam
    Sandy Michie – Total Angola
    Mark Jones (MJ) – Fugro Egypt in country PM
    OI man to Acergy was Mark Slessor but he never replaced someone, new position.

FACT, good when you know 😉

Would this be the same KR who has just left Sonsub?

J Deans
    Participant

Worked with Sandy for number of years and always found him to be a good egg.
    Got loads of bad press under DG……….mostly due to doing DGs dirty work.

If he had washed more often that would also have increased his appeal!

SGB, yes KR is Keith. But he has not gone to Fugro he has gone to ISS.

Cabledog – maybe it would be really nice to say something as Dave has now been gone for three weeks, no sign of a replacement and AFAIK none of the workers have been told yet. I mean, he was only their line manager after all!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar