Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? new fugro ops manager

new fugro ops manager

Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? new fugro ops manager

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    luckyjim37
    Participant

Seems that it would be a shame if DG did return to Fugro Aberdeen. There are a lot of offshore guys who did not like him as a manager or as a person. As one of them and I make no secret of that I think personnally think, this is of course not a legally binding piece of advice and is in reality my personal opinion, that a lot of guys will leave and a lot of other guys would be slower to join Fugro.

You have to remember Fugro now incorporates Thales ROV where DG previously works and by all accounts I have heard he did have a tendancy to upset a lot of people.

Thing is Fugro is not to bad as far a companies go. It is a shame that it has become a little disjointed of late but I am sure it will settle down.

It is true though that we should not be naming potential successors for the job however what is wrong with saying who you would like to see in the job?

Rob Howie for Ops Manager thats what I think…………………….

rover37
    Participant

Lucky Jim,
    I hope you dont mean the rob howie AKA not bob!!!!
    It must be someone else!
    D mckay is a first rate boss he will be missed.

Ray Shields
    Participant

Come on Ray…………….where would we be without gossip, its either that or we are moaning all the time in the tea shack.

Its all part of what we know offshore!! 😆

Oh Im all for a good gossip (as most of you know!) but theres a difference between talking about it amongst 6 people in the CV and talking to potentially thousands (plus all the lurkers who work in the office, we dont want THEM in on our goss 🙂 )

melvodon
    Participant

Found out today intials M.J is your new ops man

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Well I guess if M.J. is the new ops man there is no harm in someone telling us who M.J. is?

Ray Shields
    Participant

Found out today intials M.J is your new ops man

Nope. He is going to Egypt I believe.

I heard James was over in the Uk recently I think 2+2 = 7 so he will be our new Ops Manager 😀 😀 😀

Anonymous

Wow Michael Jackson???!!

Ray Shields
    Participant

Wow Michael Jackson???!!

Might be! If so, no-one from Hartlepool could get a job with Fugro – he so loves his Bubbles!

ghoster
    Participant

MJ is away to Dubai but not confimed as of yet. i heard there was someone from alstom in the picture?

TheProphet
    Participant

Ray

Whats Bubbles got to do with being from Hartlepool! : ❓

reg
    Participant

Are Fugro employing "French spies" then?

brazzoboy
    Participant

I’ve had it on good authority that it is going to be Doug Graham and Sandy Michie. A good choice and I think all at Fugro should consider themselves lucky.

Anonymous

Good God who really cares??.

HelpMaBoab
    Participant

Train spotter and Doug the Thug back together Whoopee!!! All thats missing is Wan Kerr, what a hat trick that would be…
    Keep well clear of Fugro 😀

rov4ever
    Participant

don’t worry guys Sandy ain’t going back to Fugro. He is leaving OI but not for fugro.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar