Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? new fugro ops manager

new fugro ops manager

Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? new fugro ops manager

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    truered
    Participant

suffice to say D Mac is leaving for his own reasons. the situation is made worse by someone of more value leaving at the same time 🙁

so the dream team may still happen

i’m just a little bemused by fugro in the sense that everything has to be kept a secret till the last minute

HelpMaBoab
    Participant

Where’s Dave McKay off to then?

melvodon
    Participant

And why oh why.. would A,m quit his brilliant life in Dubai to come back and work in Brass monkeys ABZ?

J Deans
    Participant

Dave McKay was doing it I think, with Pete McKenzie assisting.
    Sooper if the dream team of Michie AKA Trainspotter, and The 2 pint wonder Doug the thug were reunited 😆 😆
    quote]

Dont think Pete McKenzie has been doing that job for a while? And its would be really Sooper as long as you worked at, say, Sonsub!

TrueRed – surely if someone was just in discussions with a place about maybe changing jobs its natural to keep it private until it was at least agreed. You mouthing off on here, what if his bosses didn’t know he was doing it?

melvodon
    Participant

Actualy, here is a guess DM goes to OI as OI man is going to Acergy

so man from Acergy goes to Fugro

Wonder what the odds are on this i would say the same as Scotland getting a 1 nill win today

truered
    Participant

dino

it was pretty much known sometime ago that dave was moving on.

J Deans
    Participant

dino

it was pretty much known sometime ago that dave was moving on.

I meant Dougs boss

truered
    Participant

hi dino

this is pretty much a gossip forum particularly this kind of thread and i said at the start his name was mentioned, thats it. not that he was deffo starting or anything else. as ray says 2 + 2 could = 7

just throwing it out there for discussion given the hits in a short time i would say its a very topical subject and has thrown up other interesting candidates what’ll there bosses say?, not just DG.

SGB
    Participant

Actualy, here is a guess DM goes to OI as OI man is going to Acergy

so man from Acergy goes to Fugro

Wonder what the odds are on this i would say the same as Scotland getting a 1 nill win today

Sounds like an interesting merry go round. It will be interesting to see who leaps off when it stops.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Not for nothing guys, but those merry-go-rounds all have 7 – 10% brass rings and maybe some other perks…. and our dayrates??? 1 – 3% if you’re lucky…

downthere
    Participant

This thread is lacking facts.

Anybody who actually knows who is moving where and when is not going to publish it here first are they?

I would also strongly suggest that posting negative comments about individuals be avoided as it almost amounts to slander especialy as this forum can affect thier prospects of employment.

I know all of the people mentioned and the picture being painted of them is unfair. In this industry it tends to be the negative stories that get posted and opinions are formed offshore without there ever being a face to face meeting.

ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO
    Participant

truered, it wouldn’t be GT that is leaving is it? now that would be a blow for Fuggers.

Ray Shields
    Participant

truered, it wouldn’t be GT that is leaving is it? now that would be a blow for Fuggers.

GT was not an ops manager. However, GT HAS already left Fugro.

He started work with Geo Century doing onshore tech support today. Yes, he will be badly missed.

I agree that talking about people who MAY be thinking of moving jobs is not a clever thing to do as their existing employer may take a dim view of it, and even just starting with an "xx’s name has been mentioned" is not a clever thing to do on a public forum.

HelpMaBoab
    Participant

Come on Ray, I thought this was supposed to be a gossip column, Remember what it is like offshore, we are all sweetie wifies. 😛

Balloo
    Participant

Come on Ray…………….where would we be without gossip, its either that or we are moaning all the time in the tea shack.

Its all part of what we know offshore!! 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar